Website Terms and Conditions:
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. You are permitted to download and print extracts from out site for your own use provided it is done on the following basis: you do not modify the documents or graphics; you do not use the graphics separately from the text; you seek permission from us to use the information for any purpose other than viewing the information.
- We may make changes to the material on the Site, at any time without notice. The material on the Site may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. The European Society of Integrative Medicine is not responsible for the availability or content of the external Internet sites, nor does it endorse, warrant or guarantee the products, services or information described or offered at these other sites.
- We assume no liability for any loss, damage or expense from errors or omissions in the materials available on this website, whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise.
- In accordance to GDRP regulations, all information held by the European Society for Integrative Medicine is confidential and will be used only for the purpose it is intended.
- European Society for Integrative Medicine maintains full transparency with customers and at any time customers may request details on information held on them.
- All individuals may unsubscribe from receiving information from European Society for Integrative Medicine at any point by emailing Margit Cree at email@example.com